 Technic / 15259
  8288 Crawler Crane now available from S@H

8288 now available from Shop-at-Home, USA. Not sure about other countries. (URL) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8288 Crawler Crane now available from S@H

(...) Many other new sets are available too- two new construction sets, six new bionicle figures, the new designer and technic sets, as well as the new Ferrari model. (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8288 Crawler Crane now available from S@H

Hello, Several new technic sets are also available for ordering at s@h for the Netherlands. They are backordered for juli 10th though. Greetings Maico Arts Gregory J Overkamp schreef: (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8288 Crawler Crane now available from S@H

(...) Hi Maico, I received the shipment notice of my 8288 Friday ;o) Philo (18 years ago, 2-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8288 Crawler Crane now available from S@H

Hello Philo, I have ordered the 8284 tractor and 8675 outdoor challenger and both are backordered by juli 10th... So I just have to wait a little longer... Greetings Maico Arts Philippe Hurbain schreef: (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)