 Technic / 15256
    Techic rubber-band gun video —James Wilson
   I'm not sure if this belongs in the Technic group or not, but here goes. I noticed a link on Make magazine's website ((URL) to a "rapid fire rubber band Lego gun." I was hoping to find some instructions, but instead the link led here: (URL) Using (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.mediawatch)