 Technic / 15235
    I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it? —Jonathan Wilson
   I bought a red micromotor from a local second hand lego shop and it wont spin even when I apply power from a battery box that quite happily powers my other electrical parts. Anyone got any suggestions on how to make it work (or is it a case of "take (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it? —Robert G Fay
      "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:IztqDJ.p8A@lugnet.com... (...) It is common for these motors to lockup. Try reversing the direction. With the power applied, try to turn the shaft gently. They do not do well under a (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it? —Ignacio Martinez Vazquez
   (...) The brushes may be touching each other. You can find out by either opening it or measuring the resistance between its terminals. My dad fixed one of my micromotors by opening it, separating the brushes and making a jig out of wire to keep them (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.technic)