 Technic / 1522
Re: Parts Inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 15:01:08 GMT

There are some here:
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/

The best way is to just check the contents on each page of the instructions.
It does take time, but nor nearly as much as building a large set.

Good luck

Scott A

Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
Does any one know where I can find
parts inventories so I can check
the correct contents of some Technic
sets without building all the models ???

Michael Pratt