 Technic / 15203 (-5)
  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

(...) (URL) thought this link might be of some help..:-) Cheers, Selçuk (I'm an IR employee, too, but not working for the construction equipment sector to which Bobcat is connected) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

Thanks, Just wondering about one more thing though: Is there a difference in gear ratio forward/reverse or is a skid steer loader always driving the same speed (no matter what direction)? (to me it seems logic if reverse is slower, because it's (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Skid Steer Loaders

(...) Yes that is true skid steer loaders do not have suspension. I work for a Deere dealer as a mechanic I would be happy to help out. Here's the Deere website for skid steers: (URL) of the links require a user name and password. I might be able to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Skid Steer Loaders

Question: I am currently building (or at least trying to build) a skid steer loader. When I got into trouble, I showed a few images to a friend of our local LUG. He was convinced that skid steer loaders don't have any type of suspension. Can anyone (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Modified 8420 Chopper

While this isn't a very extensive modification I do like the way it turned out. I completely redid the gas tank and seat for the Custom Chopper version of the Street Bike Set. (URL) The front forks were also modified to make them a tad longer. Plus (...) (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact