 Technic / 15193
Re: Request for info on the Control Lab Interface.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 06:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   Quick aside: I read someplace that more than one of these things can be used at the same time. Is this true? Can you daisy-chain them, or do you just use a separate COM port for each device?

Another question: Does this device work with serial port to USB adapters? I’d like to make this code as robust as possible, so this would be nice to know. If so, then I’d need to know if those adapters map themselves to the equivalent of COM1, COM2, etc., -- basically, can software treat them as if they were real serial ports?