 Technic / 15175
    Re: Technic kits for 2006 —John O'Keefe
   I am definitely looking forward to the F1 racer! Do you know when it will be available in stores and at what price point? If Nathanael designed it I know it is going to be very cool! I was always amazed at the F1 racer he designed out of set 4404. I (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic kits for 2006 —Nathan Bell
   (...) It will probably be the same price as the silver champion. That's a guess, but his design looks very similar to it. I don't know when it will come out. Nathan (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)