 Technic / 15172
  Technic kits for 2006

According to the pics leaking onto brickshelf, this will be a great year for big technic kits. Although only one appears to be pneumatic, all of them look so good that they are all keepers. The telehandler design is very compact and well designed. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic kits for 2006

(...) already available on lego.com, see: (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic kits for 2006

I am definitely looking forward to the F1 racer! Do you know when it will be available in stores and at what price point? If Nathanael designed it I know it is going to be very cool! I was always amazed at the F1 racer he designed out of set 4404. I (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic kits for 2006

(...) It will probably be the same price as the silver champion. That's a guess, but his design looks very similar to it. I don't know when it will come out. Nathan (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)