 Technic / 1515
Re: Finding the olf Supercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 11:10:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon writes:
In lugnet.technic, Simone Althorp writes:
Does anyone know where I can find the Supercar 8880. I realize it is a few
year out of production but would love to me able to buy one for my Lego head
boyfriend. I'm living in Cambridge, England.

Those are pretty hard to find. DYA
<http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html>
had them until about a year ago, but I know of no one that offers
them on-line now. I found 3 of them in a small store here in Israel
a month ago, but I guess in England they'll be harder (impossible?)
to find.
You can always try ebay. A new 8880 goes for 150-200 US$,
or you can try the local UK group <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/>
they might be more helpful.

David

Timing here is bad. I have just sold the last of the ones I had. There are
still a few tashed away in little shops in the UK (Not Near Me) - See:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=3180

Scott A