 Technic / 14892
  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) Looks like we did it again. I read this post, (URL) wanted to come up with a working pressure regulator. I came up with, you guessed it, a single switch piston and rubber bands. I snapped some photos, which will appear on Brickshelf soon, and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) I got it, (URL) The red dot is from pump, the blue dot is to the load, and the green dot is to the resivoir. I really got to figure out how to use my camera better. Billy. (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)