 Technic / 14891
    Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I think that we can make a simple pressure regulator using a piston, a single switch, and rubber bands. The piston is mechanically linked to the switch. Rubber bands compress the piston. When the piston is most contracted, the switch is off. (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question —Billy Bauman
   (...) Looks like we did it again. I read this post, (URL) wanted to come up with a working pressure regulator. I came up with, you guessed it, a single switch piston and rubber bands. I snapped some photos, which will appear on Brickshelf soon, and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question —Billy Bauman
   (...) I got it, (URL) The red dot is from pump, the blue dot is to the load, and the green dot is to the resivoir. I really got to figure out how to use my camera better. Billy. (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)