 Technic / 14875
  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) Nice work. With the exhaust sealed off, I figure the piston will move up and down gradually and gracefully rather than the quick movement that we're used too, because of the cushioning effect. This would be fine for an application like a (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) To be honest, I never actually intended it to be used in an engine. And to be more truthful, I just buitl my first pneumatic engine a couple of days ago, so my knowledge on the subject is a bit, archaic. I wanted to create a closed circuit (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)