 Technic / 14802
  Re: My first truck mounted crane

(...) Welcome to the world of outriggers! Incidentally, some larger crawler cranes also have outriggers to raise the body as the crawlers are fitted or extended. The LG-1550 certainly looks great! Hope to see pictures of the updated version soon! (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My first truck mounted crane

(...) Ross Thanks for the compliments! I finally received the last of my bricklink orders, so I have proceeded in tearing apart the LG-1550, and am working on strengthing the outriggers. I hope to have the crane back together and some pictures (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)