 Technic / 1478
  5278 out of stock? discontinued?

I ordered 2 of the 5278 35 piece chain link accessory set from Lego at $4.00 each. Today I Got an $8.00 refund check from Lego saying that this set was either discontinued or out of stock. I was really hoping to get this accessory set. Has it been (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5278 out of stock? discontinued?

(...) Try Pitsco, I just bought 12 packs about a month ago. James Powell (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5278 out of stock? discontinued?

(...) This set has been discontinued at Lego. What is Pitsco? How do I contact them and order from them? I really need these chain links. (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5278 out of stock? discontinued?

In lugnet.technic, Stephen Pakbaz writes: <Snippage> (...) Try this link (URL) be aware they dont list all the available parts on thier website so you ought to call and get a catalog hope this helps John (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.technic)