 Technic / 14706
  Re: Technic question: how to connect 2 technic beams

(...) Thanks for your suggestions. I have a number of restrictions for this specific design... but have been wondering in general the best way. (So far I think Mark has the best suggestion using an offset cam). For this specific project I am (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technic question: how to connect 2 technic beams

(...) The offset cam will be too tight. I believe Zoltan Schuster and Dennis Bossman have the solution. Turn one beam upsidedown and leave the other right side up This will make the verticle distance between the holes exactly the 45 degree diagonal (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)