 Technic / 14672
    Re: New technique: three position piston control —Sigurd van Strakenburg
   (...) 6 legs and 3 leg groups is a great idea!! (...) I've think about overshooting the mid point and i don't know sure but i think it will overshoot the mid point whan you link them in serie isn't it?... and when you build it into a walking beast i (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: New technique: three position piston control —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I tried to make a sequencer using two mid-stop piston configurations, and it didn't work out on paper (at least the cases I tried.) Hmmm...... I think that with a walker, you probably need to add one more switch to instrument full (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)