 Technic / 14653
    Alvin Brant, what is your email address? —Nathan Bell
   I think I might have asked for this email before, but do not have any record of it. (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Alvin Brant, what is your email address? —Alvin Brant
   (...) Nathan, check your inbox. If you have one from "bubba brant" then you have it now. Alvin. (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)