 Technic / 1464
  Technic Pulley Question...

Hi all- I'm not very active in the Technic arena, but I do have a question regarding a technic pulley that, I hope, someone could answer. I'm looking for a clear-clear technic pulley similar to the 4185 Pulley, Med. like shown here: (URL) anyone (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Pulley Question...

(...) (URL) don't remember any more recent sets which has clear ones at the moment, but you can find a transparent yellow one in 6572: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Pulley Question...

Fredrik- Thanks! I appreciate your help. :-) -jeremy (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Pulley Question...

Also, there are two in 6355 Derby Trotter: (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Pulley Question...

Well, since someone started asking this, I'd like to know which sets have this pulley in brown? I've seen people use them in Castle structures. -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: Technic Pulley Question...

(...) I believe they mainly come from the Time Twisters sets: <URL:(URL) Fredrik (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.technic)