 Technic / 14592
    Re: Mana Cat —Eric Sophie
   Thanks guys, I wanted to say, I have been avoiding LUGNET, but I'm glad I came here to read these two nice replies. There are others who only come out when there is something nasty to say. I also wanted to mention that I have been certified as an (...) (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Mana Cat
    Congratulations Eric! Maybe this is the dawn of those outside of the hobby taking Lego seriously as a tool for creating sculptures and robots. I will admit being disappointed to see such a promising project left, but then I am still heartened to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)