 Technic / 14574
  New Diagrams of Basic Pneumatics Parts and Circuits

I've just uploaded some new pneumatics diagrams, the sort that could guide people towards the complex systems we've been discussing in .technic: All were originally drawn in Visio. The circuits themselves are all ones used in official sets, the last (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Diagrams of Basic Pneumatics Parts and Circuits

These are helpfull! Thanks. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Diagrams of Basic Pneumatics Parts and Circuits

(...) hi mark, nice to see you put so muts inset in promoting pneumatic, cant folow al the thinks you and kevin discussed becouse i need to go to school to and i have not mutch time left :( I rather had some more time to build en experiment whit (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)