 Technic / 14549
  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

(...) whan you use them in this way you better can use 1 switch becouse the air wil be free to the admosfer alround it whane the swich is compleetly swiched, isn't it?... a sugest to make a construction whare one switch is in the senter and the (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

(...) I don't quite understand what you're getting at, but I don't see how two switches back to back, offset from each other and switching the same signals would help. I can see some optimistation in my earlier diagram, removing one switch from A to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)