 Technic / 14507
  Re: pneumatic cat 343

(...) Yes i know but i just can't come up whit a nice head :( but this is just a prototype maby i ajust this one or i make a total new one :) (maby whit a head this time) (...) thanks :D (...) if jou like this alredy...... you need to look at the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: pneumatic cat 343

(...) Hi Sigurd, I just made it back from BrickFest and got everything unpacked. I also got to watch cat343 walk! It is absolutly brilliant! It is even more organic than my inchworm! Fantastic work! Kevin (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: pneumatic cat 343

(...) hi kevin, how was it at brickfest?.....do you have inspiration for new MOC's? (...) thanks kevin:) only it needs a head to be real organic :p and i wanne make it walk in various direction's (non pneumatic i think) so it can walk in any (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)