 Technic / 14503 (-5)
  Re: pneumatic cat 343

One question; where's the head? LOL! It looks very good. I like the idea of using pneumatics to power the legs. (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Liebherr LG 1750

Greetings all- Having just gotten another of the 8421 cranes (total is 2) I decided on a whim to build the Liebherr LG 1750 (it is possible to build the chassis using these two sets). I set to work yesterday on the chassis, in the afternoon, and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  pneumatic cat 343

this is my latest creation, a pneumatic cat343 uses almost the same schema as the quad 343 only the leg structure is diverent and this one have a tail :) it uses his back to change the distanse bitween his frond and his back leg's tis one is more (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  [OT] XCOR Steam Engine Contest

Please forgive the off-topic post, but seeing the ingenuity of technic & pneumatic builders here, I suspect that some of you may be interested in this: XCOR Aerospace is having a contest to build a steam- or gas-driven pump to certain specs. Details (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Flex tube (was: Brickfest Pneumatic Master ...)

(...) I got a bag of 8x24" for around au$7, which seems a fair bit cheaper than your price, but that may be due to other factors. The brand I use is (URL) have a bulk price there, but I don't know where you can get that, the hobby store I buy mine (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact