 Technic / 145
    RE: 1998 Suspension - Fredrik? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Ahhh. We don't even have that GoKart kit here in Canada (at least I haven't) seen it yet... So if you mount the 3x1 cross block on the arm to, say, a beam that moves up and down, you can get suspension fairly easily, right? I'll need to get (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 1998 Suspension - Fredrik? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yes, that is possible. I first saw this idea in a car that Ben Williamson made at: (URL) I tried out the same idea in two chassises at: (2 URLs) suspension made this way is a bit flimsy, but still quite adequate for a medium sized car. Fredrik (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)