 Technic / 14497
  Re: Flex tube (was: Brickfest Pneumatic Master ...)

(...) I've seen the white "Plastruct" tubing at model railway shows and in hobby shops, but it costs 35p for about 12", which is too short and too expensive (considering my 5.5p/piece average Lego price, including railway stuff), even when bought in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Flex tube (was: Brickfest Pneumatic Master ...)

(...) I got a bag of 8x24" for around au$7, which seems a fair bit cheaper than your price, but that may be due to other factors. The brand I use is (URL) have a bulk price there, but I don't know where you can get that, the hobby store I buy mine (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)