 Technic / 1447
  What model is this?

Hello, I have seen an add for a car called 4x4x4 which should messure 30 by 50 cm. It should be rare. Which model is this? Lars Gertsen - Denmark (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What model is this?

(...) I think it's 8880. The predecessor of 8448. This model has: 4 Wheel Drive 4 Wheel Steering 4 Gearings Eelco Kooiker (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)