 Technic / 14468
    Brickfest Technic Show and Tell —Kevin L. Clague
   Yesterday there was Technic Show and Tell. It was supposed to last 30 minutes. It lasted 2 hours! It was great. There were many people there interested in my pneumatic creations. I picked up a number of good ideas from the audience. The most (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)