 Technic / 14455
  Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

<snip> (...) <snip> That is absolutely amazing, I thought your last walker was incredible but this thing is simply mind boggling! Well done! (allthough that comment doesn't do your work justice :) Cheers Dre (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

(...) Thanks! It doesn't walk agressively like I'd like, but a simple body rebuild (hah!) will fix that. (...) Thanks, Kevin (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)