 Technic / 14417
  Re: Crane mathematics/netiquittte?

(...) Thanks Ross. Hopefully the outriggers will not give way. I used the diagonal outriggers to minimize the complexity of the crane mechanisms, but they may give way under the wieght. I hope it is as good as your designs! I just realized (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: netiquette?

(...) Its obviously OK to reply to an individual post. I think it's also OK to ask a question directed to an individual in a public reply (like "I like that MOC, how did you do such and such?"). But it's bad netiquette to start a thread with a (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.people)