 Technic / 14403
14402  |  14404
Subject:
clutches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:04:01 GMT

I saw on some sites a pic of a lego clutch using the newer double bevel gears.
This is basically the same type of clutch system used in earlier technic car
sets (8860, 8865) and I was wondering, since those clutches used to jam (the
gears couldn't move smoothly) would the same happen here in the newer clutch?
Thanks.