 Technic / 14383
  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

VERY cool robot. As computer science student, I'm always interested in new and unusual robots. Your friend wouldn't have some instructions for building this robot, would he? Or perhaps a webpage with more information? - Allan "Kevin L. Clague" (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Hi Allan, I'm hoping that Sigurd will figure out how to post here. He became interested in pneumatics about a year ago, after studying my pneumatic creatures on my page: www.kclague.net. I don't think either of us have building instructions (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) finaly i figure out how to post here :) just got a mail says they are redy to accept my post's (...) check my brickshelf galery in the aa map..... hopes that helps (...) sigurd (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)