 Technic / 14278 (-5)
  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) I must say with respect to the box, the same thing applies for the 8416 set, which is disappointing. Now all I have to do is get 8421, where can I get one delivered to Australia? Cheers, AP. (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  8421 first impressions

My 8421 crane arrived today and I'm going to give my first impressions. I did a quickie pen and paper inventory that I may try to later key in and submit to peeron (Honestly i've never done an inventory and I'm a bit intimidated by the size of this (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mmmm...mmm, read links

(...) Look at the other images included. ROSCO (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mmmm...mmm, read links

(...) (URL) Hey cool I read 'em too! :smack: Oooops, wrong forum ;-) Legoswami (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Mmmm...mmm, read links

(...) 20-cents per link. But I'm sure you noticed that as soon as you hit 'Post'. If they were 5-cents per link, I doubt that anyone would be selling them on BL for 35-40 cents per link... (URL) of this part are currently available in 7258 Wookie (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact