 Technic / 14267
    Re: 8416 Forklift Bushes —Andrew Powell
   I am sure there are a couple of errors in the list, I am trying parts catalog, but this is the first use of it. Anyways I do know that: 1. there are two ropes which are a problem, as they has end pieces which I have not seen before 2. There were (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8416 Forklift Bushes —Bob Kojima
   looks like you got it finished up and posted to peeron. i was hopping someone would inventory this set so i could see what was in it before i buy it. thanks! i hope Parts Catalog did not give you too many hassles. now if someone would inventory 8420 (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)