 Technic / 14251
    Problems with RC receiver range? (Piece 6272) —Ron Penton
   Okay, I recently bought two lego racers kits, the Supersonic (8366) and the Race Buggy (8475). I put together the Buggy first, and for some reason it didn't work at all, so I gave up and waited a day; at which point it started working for some odd (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

        Re: Problems with RC receiver range? (Piece 6272) —Maico Arts
   Hello Ron, For as far as I can tell, you have done the right things: checking the batteries and the antennas. I have the same problem too sometimes, but when I check it out the problem is mostly weak batteries or an antenna that as come loose. Did (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.games.lego.racers)