 Technic / 14249
    Re: www.engineeringwithabs.ch updated —Anders Gaasedal
   (...) Hi Beat, Congratulation to your great new models, I havent read the whole description yet, just ran through the pictures, but I will sure start to read the whole description very soon. You have found room for an enormous amount of details on (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

        Re: www.engineeringwithabs.ch updated —Beat Felber
   Hi Anders (...) Thanks for your compliments. Yes, my aim was to implement as many working details as possible on both models. This sometimes leads to the situation where I have to decide wether to go for functionality or look. This time I was able (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)