 Technic / 1424
Re: Black rubber bands in old sets... any replacement source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:54:29 GMT

If you can deal with a non-LEGO solution <shudders>, you should be able to
pick up a large variety of 'o' rings at your local hardware store.  Surely
one of the sizes available will fit your application.

Build On!
John Matthews
(used to work in a hardware store)

Thomas D Fulk Jr <tfulkjr@mail.idt.net> wrote in message

     Just a quick question... I have an old 8858 Engines set (A reward
I got for good grades on my 3rd grade report card :)  It originally
had 3 black rubber bands to serve as belts, but 2 are long broken and
the 3rd isn't in great shape.  Has anyone found a source of these
black belts?  I'm making do with colored rubber bands for now.

Thanks
Thomas