 Technic / 14233
    8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs —John Guerquin
   The 8416 forklift and 8420 motorcycle are starting to show up in larger TRU stores in the Toronto, Ontario area.... but.... I was completely shocked after seeing this 1884-piece monstrosity on the shelf at TRU THIS EARLY!!! (there were only 2, and (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !

        Re: 8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs —Dave Astolfo
     Just picked up the crane and motorcycle at TRU Oakville. If anyone is interested, there is 1 crane left and 3-4 motorcycles. The cranes are placed oddly on top of the center isle and not where the other Technic sets are. I almost missed it! Dave (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

         Re: 8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs —Vineet Honkan
     Thanks for the info; I went yesterday to Oakville and got it. It looks really neat! Pros: 3 section boom more wheels motor to operate both the extension and the hook lowering Cons: Not many technic/regular bricks outriggers (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: 8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs —Iain Hendry
   :: moans :: That. Is gorgeousness. -Iain (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs —Thomas D. Fulk, Jr.
   (...) I agree. Somebody please inform us if they spot this in a USA TRU, I have checked 2 and called 3 more in my area (NC) This is the first current set I have been this excited over since I came out of my dark ages 5 years ago. Thomas (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)