 Technic / 14203
  8653 - Enzo Ferrari vs 8448 - Street Sensation

Hi all, I have decided that my next model purchase will be the new Enzo Ferrari. I have 8448 and was curious if anyone knows the size difference between the 2 kits, are the assembled models roughly the same size? Ie, width, length, height? Thanks in (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8653 - Enzo Ferrari vs 8448 - Street Sensation

(...) I think the Enzo is about 1:10th scale and the Street Sensation is about 1:9th (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8653 - Enzo Ferrari vs 8448 - Street Sensation

I just finished building the 8653 enzo. (and i'm not going to talk it down as i have in the past). It's nice to know that TLG make Ferrari merchandise. It is pretty close to the same size as the 8448. It's tiny bit smaller in all dimensions than the (...) (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.technic)