 Technic / 14177
    Re: GBC strikes back: 3 new modules! —Gus Jansson
   (...) Philo, these are beautiful! You make it look so easy and I know it is not. I have struggled with making good reliable ball lifters and you seem to make them with ease. Very nice! Gus (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: GBC strikes back: 3 new modules! —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Thanks for your kind words, Gus (and all of you who liked my modules)!!! The most difficult part is getting a reliable feeding mechanism, especially when the lifting part is narrower... I got this one right quite easily (the low profile blade (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)