 Technic / 1407
Re: ZNAP Hints?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 05:54:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Hari Wiguna writes:
find the ZNAP pieces VERY DIFFICULT to unsnap.
Does anyone have any ... deconstruction tips?

Thanks,
Hari

Well, like you know man, there's purple and there's nob and sockets and then
there's like...  structure

And it's groovy, you know.  Dig?

Seriously though, if you want to strengthen up those opposable digits, just
slide on down to your local poetry reading, and when the conciousness stops
flowing just snap your fingers in appreciation.  See these callouses?  They're
not from thumbing through my dictionary.

Like, whatever man, so long as it swings.
-Phil

(This cat will probably think twice about saying "thanks" before he sees the
replies, next time.)