 Technic / 14026
14025  |  14027
Subject:
t5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 03:13:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi:

Just a quick note that technica v5 is now online. It comes close to
my original vision of the complete history of Technic.

Again special thanks to Clark for allowing me to hijack his excellent
Isodomos site and to Dan and Jennifer to graciously hosting the entire
50+ MB of files.

Your comments are most appreciated

--Jim

http://www.isodomos.com/technica/technica.html