 Technic / 14008
  New MOC : Buggati Type 35

Hello, here are some pictures of my new MOC : a Technic Bugatti Type 35 (URL) has roughly the scale of the supercar 8448. Notice the original direction system, with a worm screw, like the real car. Marc Klein Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: New MOC : Buggati Type 35

"Marc Klein" <marc.klein@free.fr> wrote in message news:425065c4.995509...net.com... (...) That is a fine MOC. You have captured the spirit of the original. I really enjoy looking at this model. Thanks for sharing. (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)