 Technic / 13957 (-5)
  Re: LR-11200 Completed

I am really running out of compliments for these vehicles, but yours looks very nice! (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  LR-11200 Completed

I have finally gotten around to posting the completion photos of my Liebherr LR-11200 Crawler Crane. Here is the Link: (URL) overall height is 20 feet. The previous height was 18 feet, and I added the extra 2 feet to the luffing jib. The crane was (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: Large Technic Tracks?

(...) They look like the tracks off of a Tonka toy bulldozer. Here is the link to their website. (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  MISB Lego 8653 Enzo on Ebay with Free Shipping

Hey guys, I have just listed one of my new Enzo sets on Ebay. And the shipping is Free anywhere in the United States. This is a great oppritunity for a U.S. collector to grab one of these sets without having to Pay the hefty $70.00 for airmail (...) (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Large Technic Tracks?

I have seen these very large tracks on several models. I am wondering if they are still available, and if so, where? Example of these tracks is at: (URL) Meyer (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact