 Technic / 13954
  MISB Lego 8653 Enzo on Ebay with Free Shipping

Hey guys, I have just listed one of my new Enzo sets on Ebay. And the shipping is Free anywhere in the United States. This is a great oppritunity for a U.S. collector to grab one of these sets without having to Pay the hefty $70.00 for airmail (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)