 Technic / 13945
  Vineet Honkan

Vineet, what have you been building lately? (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Vineet Honkan

Nathan- Apparently some people on this sitedon't like to use this board to email individuals, so I'll fill you in in an email I'll send to you. (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Vineet Honkan

(...) You still have the same email address, right? (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)