 Technic / 1393
Re: Technic set 8064
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:22:22 GMT

Try:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8064

In lugnet.technic, John Jensen writes:
On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:06:00 GMT, mpratt@cix.co.uk (Michael Pratt)
wrote:

I have a set 8064 but no instructions, just
the box and the inserts plus what I hope are
all the right parts.
Trouble is I have no instructions so I cannot check.
I will be parting with the set but would prefer
to check the contents first.
does anyone have a spare set of instructions for
this set ?
Have you tried calling Lego? I did it with one of the Rock Raiders
sets, where the instruction was mysteriously gone, I told them this,
and they said no problem, and sent me one free of charge.

Regards
John