 Technic / 13922
  Re: 2 new GBC modules...

Fhilo, Awesome moc’s! When I saw the jigsaw I had to post a picture of my module. It operates on the same principal as yours but the inside saw is stationary. You Can Find 2 pictures here after moderation (URL) Great minds think alike,eh? Cheers (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: 2 new GBC modules...

(...) For those who have extremly large photos from their digital cameras, and are posting them at huge resolutions, I recomend: (URL) right-click on the photo, and select "Resize Pictures". (Nice pumpsteps, guys!) Iain (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 new GBC modules...

(...) Indeed... even color scheme match ;o) Philo (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)