 Technic / 13908
  Re: 2 new GBC modules...

Philo, These are brilliant! All of your modules are very nice, but my favourite is the jigsaw. I had to look at the pictures and video for a long time to understand how it worked. I finally realized that the black pieces on each side of the red (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: 2 new GBC modules...

(...) The black pieces are constructed the same way as the red saw (technic brick + inverted 45° slopes). The red saw has a circular motion, pushing the balls forward when it is up. When down, the fixed black saws prevent balls from going backwards. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)