 Technic / 13907
Re: Poor man's Supercar wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Boratko wrote:
Mix four of these:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=7900&invType=F

With four of these:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=51352&invType=F

And you get a nice wheel that is the same width and heigth as the 8448 wheels.
They only difference is the tires are not as low profile as the 8448.

But here is the cool part, if you have the 8653 set, you can use the 8880 tires
and make larger Enzo wheels using the black rims and the ceter hubcap. Then you
can build a bigger Enzo and add more features while keeping the correct look for
the wheels.

I am definitely using this wheel set up for my next car. I really like it(The
blue gray rim with the 8880 Tires).

-Paul

Beside the color, what is the difference between this part:
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/44772>
and this part:
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/22969>
?