 Technic / 13905
Re: Enzo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:45:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Boratko wrote:

However, If you are want to buy an Enzo from a dealer at Ebay, expect to pay
$70.00 for airmail shipping.

How big is the box? Is it bigger than the Backhoe's one?

FWIW last year I bought 3 8386s and I paid 69EUR for air shipping. That was
before 8386 became available in NA. The 8386 box is the same length & width as
Backhoe's, only thinner.

I definitely want mine shipped by air.

Keith

(XFUT market.shipping now that this is about shipping sets around.)